[Loadstone] using loadstone with mobilespeak

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 01:41:41 BST 2011

Hello, I am sometimes trying to use loadstone with mobilespeak. I am using latest loadstone and ms5.5 latest version. Mobilespeak does not give responses like talks on loadstone window. For example, when i press 1 for heading and speed, talks immediately responses. after i press for example 5 for next check point, talks again responses fast. But while using mobilespeak, when i press 1, it announces the heading and speed, when i press 5 it again announces the heading and speed again. I have to press 5 again to learn the next check point. So, mobilespeak does not update the info on time. Or, there should be a compatibility issue with ls shortcuts. Is there anyone facing this?
www.cepdenizi.net