[Loadstone] deficulty in finding GPS in e52.

Bardia Zakeri bardiazakeri at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:58:33 GMT 2011

ok
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bhavesh
  To: loadstone at loadstone-gps.com
  Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 7:05 PM
  Subject: Re: [Loadstone] deficulty in finding GPS in e52.

  Hello friend,

  in order to activate your in built/external/assisted gps, you need to do following:

  1. click on settings>general>positioning.

  2. click on positioning methods.

  3. check the gps options you may want to use, e.g. intigrated gps.

  and finally, come back, and click on positioning server, and check server address.

  it should be supl.nokia.com.

  please let me know, if you do not understand anything, or you need more help.

  with best regards,

  bhavesh.

  On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:57:27 +0530 wrote
  >hai friends. as above subject says, 1 of my friend is using e52, he says

  that he wants to use the loadstone, but he is feeling dificulty in

  finding the GPS under find GPS, when he press select butten on find

  GPS, he cannot find the assistend GPS, nor the the internal GPS. so

  please share what may be the problem in his handset. i visited the

  loadstone website, there is the option for e52 under download options

  in the combobox.

  Loadstone at loadstone-gps.com