[Loadstone] loadstone on n97 mini

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:51:10 GMT 2011

Hi Shawn, isn't it possible to define a virtual keyboard on the screen like
talks does? For instance, we can use talks shortcuts by touching the related
parts of the screen after pressing talks key. We can for example increase or
decrease volume and speed by pressing the 5-6-7-8 keys on the virtual screen
in whatever program we are.  Loadstone also can define a virtual number keys
on the screen to use the shortcuts.
This is the best way to use touch interface with loadstone in my opinion.