[Loadstone] loadstone on n97 mini

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Jan 19 03:42:42 GMT 2011

I have one of these phones for loadstone development and you're right in
that you have to have the keyboard exposed in order to use hot keys. The
screen doesn't flip up like a laptop but slides sideways to the right and
then you turn the phone to use the keyboard. When the screen is open it does
tilt up slightly so it does make the phone a little thicker and bulky. I'm
working on a method to use the touch screen on this phone but I'm not
exactly sure how that's going to turn out yet. For the moment thoe I
wouldn't recommend this phone for use with loadstone. It works but the user
experience will not be what it would be with a traditional phone. I'd say
this about the entire touch interface in general.