[Loadstone] problem in nokia positioning settings

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 06:38:44 GMT 2011

Try
supl.nokia.com

All the best!
----- Original Message -----
From: "austin pinto" <austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com>
To: <loadstone at loadstone-gps.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:06 PM
Subject: [Loadstone] problem in nokia positioning settings

hi all im emailing after a long time just hopeing that some 1 will
help me as urgently as possible cause i cant use loadstone deu to a
problem i think
 i formatted my phone yesterday and all the settings i had done in the
positioning settings are gon now the positioning server address shows
blank and i am not getting gps signals cause of that so what address
should i enter in this blank place i use nokia n79 and use agps to
connect

--
austin pinto
email austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com