[Loadstone] problem in nokia positioning settings

austin pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 06:06:03 GMT 2011

hi all im emailing after a long time just hopeing that some 1 will
help me as urgently as possible cause i cant use loadstone deu to a
problem i think
 i formatted my phone yesterday and all the settings i had done in the
positioning settings are gon now the positioning server address shows
blank and i am not getting gps signals cause of that so what address
should i enter in this blank place i use nokia n79 and use agps to
connect

--
austin pinto
email austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com