[Loadstone] OSM to Loadstone Converter

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 4 08:21:22 GMT 2011

Thanks  for advice.
I must be pretty unintelligent about this.
This is pretty much what I tried without success.  When I follow your
instructions to import all I get is and  option to press on /.
When I press  / I go round in circles but the database file never appears
and there seems no way to navigate to where it is .
The problem may be where I am putting the  osm-1294102776.txt file.
As there is no guidance or advice  on where to put this I have copied this
to the Data folder on my phone Mass Memory.
I have looked for a loadstone folder without success on the phone, mass and
SD card memory.
When you say "databases in that folder" where exactly do you mean? Where
should Loadstone databases be copied to?
Regards

David Griffith