[Loadstone] OSM to Loadstone Converter

Julie jbrew48 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 02:25:54 GMT 2011

David in the phone press left selection key or what ever you do to go to
options arrow down to  database and press ok.  now arrow down to import
database and press ok.   it will say import and    then arrow down again to
databases.  press OK on that and it will list all the txt files you have in
that folder.  arrow to the one you want and press ok.  it will say loading
table point.  give it a couple minutes until it says done.  press ok, Now
that txt file is part of the default database press ok and it will load when
you first start loadstone.  original Message -----