[Loadstone] The future of Loadstone

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Feb 23 22:36:50 GMT 2011

Well, there's still no plans to port loadstone to the iphone. We're staying
with nokia for now. Nokia is supposedly dropping symbian but who really
knows what'll happen until it does.
If loadstone ever does port to another platform I'd like to think it'll be
whatever platform can give me a phone with physical buttons as opposed to a
touch interface.
Since loadstone is open source anyone can port it if they want to. If people
really want a loadstone port then someone (not me) will have to at least get
it
started. I just don't have the time to try porting to another platform at
the moment.