[Loadstone] The future of Loadstone

Norbert Müller nm-listen at millernorbert.de
Wed Feb 23 20:35:16 GMT 2011

Hello everyone,

about one-and-a-half year ago someone in this list asked, whether there
could be an iPhone version of Loadstone. This was denied by the developpers.
The iPhone then seemed to be more of a novelty item for blind folks.

In the mean time, there is a rapidly growing number of blind iPhone users,
and we have heard that Nokia will drop Symbian.

So my question to the developpers or possible future developpers: What can
we expect regarding the future of Loadstone? Will we have to keep our old
Nokia phones forever, if we don't want to be without Loadstone, or can we
expect Loadstone on another platform?

I am an avid user of Loadstone and of the iPhone; but I have not found
anything for the iPhone which matches LS.

Best greetings,

Norbert