[Loadstone] Checkpoints Question

Juan Pablo Bello ultraleetj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 19:45:04 GMT 2011

that is interesting,  and a bit confusing to understand. I Have two
databases loaded usually because they connect my neighborhood with the
limits of the city which I visit frequently and also i have anoter
database for my university. Usually my main database is a huge map
that comprises most of Colombia. HOwever, i have got a checkpoints
file that is generic, so it includes quite a bit of them which go from
the southern parts of the city way out to the eastern and northern
outskirts ETC. and usually I know where I am going depending on the
order on which they appear ETC . I use the function "use checkpoints
only" then find the point I want and lock it for reference, but your
question has ambiguity to it.