[Loadstone] Loadstone And OVI Maps

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 01:57:15 GMT 2011

Hi,

Currently, if you using Mobile Speak, you can use all the points in OVI with
no problem through Maps program.  I tried the demo of MS with my N79, loved
it.  Just go into "My Position", stay there.  All changes of coordinate or
road, MS will announce it automatically.  Even when passing underneath a
Monorail station, cause of changed name from the road, it will announce it
for me.  Couldn't have asked for anything better.

In fact, in terms of information of where roughly you are, OVI work better
compared to Loadstone for now with MS access.  On Loadstone, I still have to
enter points either manually or through tools.  The only advantage of LS is
it could tell me the position and distance of target point while OVI just
announce the location with no distance detail. However, another important
plus point for LS is that other then knowing the nearest current point, we
could also use Navigation key to see what's in front, back, left and right
if all labeled.

Hopefully Talks 5.2 will have similar feature of auto announce when it will
support OVI.  I will never switch over to MS just cause of OVI access.

Regards,
KITT.