[Loadstone] Loadstone And OVI Maps

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Feb 10 17:38:47 GMT 2011

I already use something like ovi/nokia maps 3.3 on my N86 along with it's
current version of talks - 3.003 or something like that, and one of the
reasons specifically wanted to try out this version of ovi maps is it can
tell you street names, and has walking navigation mode, but my biggest
irritation is still that when you arrive - as far as it's concerned - it
still doesn't even bother telling you whether on the left or right, which is
why I still prefer loadstone a lot.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker