[Loadstone] Future of Loadstone

Cathomas Jürg Juerg.Cathomas at sbv-fsa.ch
Mon Dec 12 09:07:47 GMT 2011

hi,
we are about to finish version 1 of MyWay (Lite & Classic version) for the iPhone.
It uses the good concept of Loadstone but also integrates the compass.
You can use OSM-data but you cannot integrate LS-data.
It will be available in the AppStore mid-january i hope.

Jürg Cathomas

Swiss Federation of the Blind

IT-Berater
Bürozeiten: dienstags bis donnerstags

conseiller en informatique
Heures de bureau usuelles: du mardi au jeudi

Schweiz. Blinden- und Sehbehindertenverband SBV Fédération suisse des aveugles et malvoyants FSA Federazione svizzera dei ciechi e deboli di vista
Gutenbergstr. 40b
CH-3011 Bern
Tel: ++41 (0)31 390 88 00
Fax: ++41 (0)31 390 88 50