[Loadstone] Some Development questions of a parcialy greenhorn

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Aug 30 22:32:11 BST 2011

I normally do loadstone development in linux so don't know much about
getting it compiled under windows but it should be possible. I think you'll
need code warior or carbide for the compilation and then the nokia sdks for
the various versions. The sdks come with documentation about setting them up
under windows (windows is what they're originally for). To compile the
latest svn version you'll need the various plugin packs for third and fifth
edition. You can ignore anything about qt, loadstone doesn't use anything to
do with qt at the moment. Getting all this working will be a challenge,
Nokia hasn't exactly made things easy when it comes to development. Good
luck.