[Loadstone] loadstone gps on N82 Nokia model

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sat Aug 27 11:33:51 BST 2011

Hi

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011, Mohammed Ahtesham Shaikh Zed wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just joined the list and want to know the following
>
> 1) Can I use N82 without external gps receiver?

Yes, the internal one works with LS but it is not as accurate as best
external ones.

Note also that the internal gps is  a assisted one  thus there will be a
bit of data transfer to the network when you start the receiver.

> 2) If yes then how do I get started?

You have to installl the software first. After that   start LS, select
options from the main screen, GPS, find GPS and internal or assisted gps.
Assisted gets the fix faster but there is a bit of network traffic.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020