[Loadstone] Again: Loadstone on Nokia E6

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 22:10:15 BST 2011

hi, I have tested loadstone on e6-00 both with mobilespeak and talks. Both
screen readers work well while using loadstone on this phone. It is similar
to using loadstone on e71 and e72. The only problem is, while navigating
amongst options, when you press right to enter a sub menu, screen readers
read the screen, but when you press left arrow to return to the previous
menu, the apps start not read the menus. This is a weird behaviour and this
is nothing to do with loadstone, this happens other build-in applications
like music player. the menus can not be read when you press left arrow but,
when you press right arrow to select a sub menu, the menus under the sub
menu are read. but the sub menu itself and other menus are not read. this is
interesting.
www.cepdenizi.net