[Loadstone] loadstone on symbian3 devices

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 05:48:36 BST 2011

Hi all, Today, I have installed loadstone to an e6-00. I can say that, it is not as different as using loadstone with e63, e71 or e72. It seems completely usable with this phone i guess because it has similar keyboard layout to e71-e63 or e72. you even do not need to use touch screen anymore. I only get the warning during installation that the app may not be compatible with the phone, i selected continue and it has been installed. I also found that the device can handle imports better and can handle big databases well because of improved cpu speed and better ram. Since this phone is candybar style, it also can be used one-handed without problems.
www.cepdenizi.net