[Loadstone] Automatically created lsdb files

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Wed Aug 24 15:08:17 BST 2011

Hi

Ok, i'll use something else, crc  of OpenStreetMap or similar.

But aren't there a risk that some other userid will also create a crc of 0
too?

btw: i have found  http://downloads.cloudmade.com/
quite nice place to get bigger maps and extract suitable area with
osmosis.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net B784D020