[Loadstone] Automatically created lsdb files

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Aug 23 21:41:45 BST 2011

You should really use your own userid rather than 0. 0 is reserved for
system use. Other than that these values should be fine. The satellites
value is ignored so it doesn't really matter but the accuracy value will
have an effect on approach calculations so setting it to 1 is a good idea.
The id value should be fine as long as it's unique to the userid you're
using.