[Loadstone] Installing Loadstone and Map

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu Apr 28 13:48:30 BST 2011

I believe most of us on this list know how to import a database.  I assume
that is what you are asking about.  You should find directions at
www.loadstone-gps.com.

First, copy the file to your phone.  I would copy it into the import export
folder under Loadstone.

Second, start Loadstone.  Don't worry if you have not connected a GPS
receiver or it is not on.

Third, go to database in the Loadstone menu.  Find import database.  Hit
enter.  That should allow you to import a database.

Mike Hanson