[Loadstone] Using Loadstone

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Apr 28 07:14:06 BST 2011

Here's a link to the beginners guide page:
http://www.loadstone-gps.com/docs/manual/

Aside from that, you can use the tools page to convert a nokia/ovi maps
favourite/point into a loadstone checkpoint FWIW, and otherwise, I don't
really make use of route logging as such, but I sort of assume it either
dynamically adds database points, or maybe just builds a set of checkpoints
which you could then use as a form of route later on, but anyway.

Stay well
Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA