[Loadstone] installing Loadstone program and map

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Thu Apr 28 06:56:34 BST 2011

You'd need to download the correct version for their phone from the
loadstone site, send it to their phone somehow, and run the installation
there, and then if the database you're talking about is your default file,
you could just copy it to the databases subfolder as well, but that file
structure depends on the phone model as such.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA