[Loadstone] How to stop the screen saver activating when Loadstone is running on a Nokia 6210 Navigator

John Robinson jbr100uk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:01:40 BST 2011

Hi Shawn and thanks very much for the suggestion.  I had tried disabling
the automatic key lock, but had never thought to set Loadstone's 'Screen
Keep Awake' timeout to five seconds less than the screen saver's
timeout.  If I do this and disable the automatic key lock, I'm sure
that'll solve my problem.

Regards,

John