[Loadstone] How to stop the screen saver activating when Loadstone is running on a Nokia 6210 Navigator

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Apr 26 01:08:11 BST 2011

This may not be the screen saver but the automatic key lock. If it only
happens when you close the slide then this is probably the case. Just
disable automatic key lock in your phone's settings. If it were the screen
saver then your phone will still responde as soon as you hit a key. If
it's the key lock then you'll have to either open the slide or hit the
unlock key combination to get keys to responde again. Automatic key lock
can be confusing since it can make it look like your phone has just
stopped responding to keys. To prevent the screen
saver from activating when using loadstone just set loadstone's screen keep
awake timeout to 5 seconds or so shorter than your screen saver's timeout. I
think the screen saver can only be set to 90 seconds at maximum so set it to
this and set the timeout in loadstone to 85 seconds and you should have no
more problems.