[Loadstone] How to stop the screen saver activating when Loadstone is running on a Nokia 6210 Navigator

Milos Przic milos.przic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:49:49 BST 2011

   Hi John,
   I actually don't need to turn off the screen saver because I don't use
the automatick anouncements very much. When i want to know where I am I just
check it. But yes, I thaught exactly of setting the screen saver to a
lengthy period, so if you set it to activate after 30 minutes and you check
your phone in every 15-20 minutes, you pritty much got what you wanted.
   Best!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.przic at gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs