[Loadstone] How to stop the screen saver activating when Loadstone is running on a Nokia 6210 Navigator

John Robinson jbr100uk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 06:38:52 BST 2011

Hi Milos and thanks for your suggestion.  I have searched everywhere for
a way to disable my Nokia 6210's screen saver, but have so far been
unable to find one.

The nearest I can get is in Settings|General|Personalisation|Display.
Here you can change the screen saver's timeout i.e. how long the phone
should wait before enabling the screen saver if no key is pressed.  You
can also change the screen saver's duration i.e. how long the screen
saver stays on screen.  I cannot, however, see a way of turning the
screen saver off altogether.  Do you yourself use Loadstone?  If so,
which phone do you use it on and how do you prevent your screen saver
from activating while Loadstone is running?

Many thanks,

John