[Loadstone] Monitering cell tower status

Caleb Eee eeejiajiann at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 04:28:23 BST 2010

Hi, as for me i don't think it as a necessity, but i think it is definitely a useful function as the speech software is not automatically telling you when no cell coverage. There were few times while travelling, i check the cell my phone is hooked to and was told the nearest station, which i suppose is the last corresponded. But when i wanted to make calls, there wasn't any coverage. I think this would caused disaster when your gps not working and you are totally dependent on cell signal. It would be nice if when the user press 9 to check the cell, loadstone will say something like, no coverage. This way user will be alert instead of relying on false information. Thanks.

Caleb Eee (via mobile)