[Loadstone] Monitering cell tower status

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Wed Sep 22 12:10:54 BST 2010

Hello

LS does report when it looses GPS signals.
Similarly can it also throw an alert when  cell tower  is on 0 bars.
I understand Motorollo phones has these capability built in.

Can we look forward for this capability too by LS?

Harish Kotian.

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.