[Loadstone] Digital compass

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 22:30:25 BST 2010

If my memory is correct, that discussion came-up on the LS mailing
list around January but even the latest edition does not support
magnetic compass and perhaps the future version may include it. But I
can see it's usefulness in showing us directions and so on. It will
certainly be cool to have LS utalizing it.

Vetri.