[Loadstone] checkpoint distance

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Sep 15 21:18:30 BST 2010

Well, 5 meters is way too short for distance. Average gps accuracy is around
15 meters so you'd want distances higher than that. If you do what it sounds
like you're doing, putting in all points as checkpoints, you'll have a lot
of output and the program probably won't be useful for much else. You can
only have about 1000 checkpoints before the program runs out of memory so
trying to store everything as a checkpoint just won't work.