[Loadstone] Still about checkpoints

Arnþór Helgason arnthor.helgason at simnet.is
Tue Sep 14 12:52:24 BST 2010

  Hello again.

The question is:

If I load a file with checkpoint when I start Loadstone how can I be
sure that all the points will be spoken on my way to a certain
destination? How shall I start? The manual is not clear about this and
it has happened too often that I have lost my way as points have not
been read.
It is important to get an answer as I am the first person in Iceland
testing this software.

Regards,

Arnthor Helgason