[Loadstone] Announcing points

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Sep 14 09:02:44 BST 2010

The only points that will ever be automatically announced are checkpoints
and your locked point if you've set one. All the auto announce function
really is is the next check point function triggered at an interval, it's
nothing special.
Use checkpoints only does exactly that, it will only use the checkpoints for
all functions.