[Loadstone] Announcing points

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Tue Sep 14 06:42:06 BST 2010

Ok, makes sense, and, FWIW, I generally use both of those turned on to just
limit it to the checkpoints marked for the route am generally/currently on,
and I also generally turn on auto announce just to give me a form of
confirmation that I am in fact on the right track/path.

I presume that use checkpoints only does also affect other forms of
searching, like pressing select key while in navigation mode, and, while
seems might be incorrect, I was under the impression that it also meant that
only checkpoints would get taken into account for auto announcement as well?

Thanks

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA