[Loadstone] Announcing points

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Tue Sep 14 01:55:21 BST 2010

Auto announce, and use checkpoints only optional function menu items when in
navigation mode should be what you're asking about.

As in, after loading a set of checkpoints relevant to a specific route, and
when in navigation mode, options, functions, select auto announce, and then
use checkpoints only, and this should limit it to only the checked points,
but get it to auto announce the direction/proximity of the one it reckons
you're next heading towards.

Stay well

Stay well

Jacob Kruger