[Loadstone] Checkpoints

Sean Randall seanr at randylaptop.com
Sat Sep 11 12:28:40 BST 2010

Arnthor,

Loadstone will only announce checked points.  You can still use it without
checking them but you'll have to press the keys for the closest point, or to
find a point in a given direction.

You 'can' save checkpoints and load them later, though, so when you've done
it once it's easier than having to check the ones you want in the future.

Sean.