[Loadstone] Entering coordinates into an empty database

Jim Noseworthy jim.noseworthy at compuconference.com
Thu Sep 9 23:47:27 BST 2010

Entering coordinates into an empty databaseLui:

As taken from the manual:

Understanding Latitude and Longitude comes in handy while using navigational equipment such as Loadstone. Suppose somebody gives you the coordinates of a supermarket as follows:
Lat.: 88.5432 and Long.: -98.1234, you would remember to put on a coat, because this shop appears to be located almost on the Northpole!

Note:  long is always prefaced by the Minus.

Cheers.