[Loadstone] Google direction Generator for loadstone

Kit goldeneagle74 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 05:29:12 BST 2010

I have tried and failed with errors as well but cannot recall the exact
error now.  So, for now, I use Google maps and it's similar result with
directions but not made for Loadstone, only for direction reference with
name of roads and distance described.

But I really wish to use what GRoute offered previously which is the point
of interest extraction.

Regards,
KITT.