[Loadstone] Google direction Generator for loadstone

Kennydog hurrikenny at slingshot.co.nz
Thu Sep 9 05:02:15 BST 2010

Hi there

I just downloaded your offline tools to see what was in it.  I used to
use something like this where I could put in my starting address and the
ending address and it would give me directions to get there along with
checkpoints that it would read out telling me to turn right or left etc
top my destination.
Is this meant to do the same thing?  It gives me directions to get there
but not a checkpoint list that I can download to my phone to get me
there.  Is there another step that I am missing out to get the checkpoints?

And it also gave me a message saying
ERROR:
A server-side error in the route generator has been encountered, please
contact the Loadstone GPS t

Any help would be great  or would this be albe to be fixed up.

Thanks Gene