[Loadstone] Moving Lodestone from Phone to mass storage.

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 8 17:17:53 BST 2010

I think you have missed the point Steve.

The point is that the Nokia help page is misleading   on this point and
specifically refers to an application manager utility in the settings sub
section of the Tools folder with which to remove programs to conserve
memory.
I now know that this is incorrect but it is no thanks to Nokia..