[Loadstone] Moving Lodestone from Phone to mass storage.

siva prasad prasad.modu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:19:28 BST 2010

David, I hope you had installed talks and other softwares in memory
card instead of installing in phone memory, that's why you are unable
to see in  ur installed applications,   It is better that softwares
like talks and loadstone to be installed in phone memory only to work
accurately, if you want to check your memory card go to file manager
and use right arrow to view your memory card.