[Loadstone] Moving Lodestone from Phone to mass storage.

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 6 13:33:27 BST 2010

I appear to have answered my own problem.
I run the Nokia Application Manager on the pc with the phone connected in pc
suite mode.
Tabbing across to the phone window of this application I was able to press
the delete key on the Lodestone There was a message asking if I really
wanted to delete this application which I could only really and confirm
using the Jaws cursor.
I then re-installed the Lodestone on the phone making sure that I designated
mass memory as the area to install to.

I hope that this helps matters on the phone.

Regards

David Griffith