[Loadstone] Moving Lodestone from Phone to mass storage.

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 6 12:33:47 BST 2010

I received a memory error on my N86 and checking the Nokia web site they
suggest that applications be moved from the phone to mass storage.
I have located application manager on the phone but when I get to the all
software or signed software buttons there are no installed applications
being read out by Talks.
The lodestone is definitely there on the application menu so this is a bit
strange.
Is there some advice on how to move the Lodestone from phone memory to mass
memory?

Regards

David Griffith

database 5426 (20100906) __________