[Loadstone] OT I need some help

Jacob Kruger jacobk at mailzone.co.za
Fri Sep 3 20:25:54 BST 2010

Really depends on where you're located, since if you were living here in South Africa, I could tell you what to look for...(not being nasty, but just bringing up a point)...but what it comes down to is I would take it in to a cellphone/cellphone accessory shop and ask them for a charger, and FWIW, my N82 takes a smaller cable/plug than my slightly older 6680, but not too sure about the 6620 as such.

What I do to be able to make extended use of my N82 is that I have a spare battery that I will swap in the phone itsself to charge them both, so I can then carry a spare around with me to put in when the current one runs flat, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA