[Loadstone] interesting news from nokia

Vojtěch Polášek krecoun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:07:09 BST 2010

  Hello everybody,
It really seems, that this version of maps from nokia works with some
models only, as was stated earlier. So I apologize to make such big boom
without much effects:-)
But I have to confirm, that there is synthesis used to announce names of
street. It's limited selection of languages, so czech streets sound
strangely in english pronounciation, but it's usable.
I'll report if new version appears.
Vojta