[Loadstone] Installing Lodestone

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 3 10:11:07 BST 2010

Sounds like your phone may be locking the keypad? Did you try sliding down
the key on the side of the phone to lock/unlock the keypad?

Do you have a trial/full license of Talks on your phone? It may be timeing
out, but I don't think this is the issue. sounds like  the phone is auto
locking.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
Skype: dr-phone.