[Loadstone] Installing Lodestone

siva prasad prasad.modu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 08:37:18 BST 2010

Hai David, first you check that whether talks is registered or not, if
it is not registered it will work as demo version that means it will
work only for 10 minutes after installing, and it will work for
another 10 minutes if the phone is restarted, as you said, so first
install eloquence and then the other sisx file of talks and then
register immidiatly by selecting manual registration and restart your
mobile. Then your talks works continuesly, first you resolve this
talks issue then installing loadstone is not a problem.