[Loadstone] Format and use of checkpoint files

josip lendaric jl3735 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 07:18:51 BST 2010

Descriptions are not longer than 10 characters.
I dont understand first question in full, but I'll try to answer. Where, I
supose you think on places. I'ts used in town on flat areas. It reads
arrival at designation, but designation is still about 10 metres away. Thank
you for answering I hope I've explained well because I'm from croatia so my
english is not very good.