[Loadstone] Default Database

Farfar Carlson dgcarlson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 29 16:31:39 BST 2010

Mike,

I think I understand what you're suggestion, but can I paraphrase? You're
suggesting that I "add" the Tahoe/Reno database to the existing default
database. Okay for that, but if I don't have a way to save the new default,
wouldn't the Tahoe/Reno data be gone the next time I launch Lodestone?

Or does the "add" function make it permanent?

Dave