[Loadstone] Changing the default database

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Oct 29 08:11:31 BST 2010

You can't really do what you're wanting to do at the moment. The idea of the
default database is to have the database that'll be used the most load on
start up. If you're going to be moving to different known regions then the
easiest thing to do may be to assign the loading of those databases to hot
keys. This way you can switch databases with a single key press. If you
don't want to assign each database to it's own key then you could just
assign the load database function a key and have one touch access to that.